Last Updated on July 1, 2020
The website https://www.ibbinvestors.com/indiana-bond-bank-investor-relations-in/i5492 (the “Site”) is brought to you by BondLink.com (“BondLink,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
- You must read the following information before using the Site. Under no circumstances shall the information on the Site constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. Offers to purchase securities may be made only through a registered broker-dealer and through an Official Statement.
- CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- Description of Content.
- The Site contains a wide variety of financial and operating information, historical debt information, financial statements, expenditure reports, and economic data provided by issuers and specifically authorized by those issuers to be communicated through this Site (the “Content”). The Content contained on the Site has been included for general informational purposes only. The information set forth in such Content is limited in scope and does not contain all material information concerning an issuer or any bonds necessary to make an informed investment decision. By accessing this Site, you specifically agree not to rely on any of the Content in making an investment decision and you specifically disclaim any reliance on the Content with respect to any purchase or sale by you of any securities of the issuers. The Content on the Site is intended to provide certain limited information regarding the issuer or any bonds and is not intended to contain all material information regarding an issuer; readers should not assume any portion of information about an issuer has been updated unless expressly provided. Past results do not necessarily forecast future results. Certain financial information and operating data, as well as information regarding certain material developments with respect to the issuer and its securities, may be filed with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board Electronic Municipal Market Access (MSRB EMMA®) system. “Content” includes but is not limited to text, data, files, documents, graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view, access or download (but only as expressly permitted below) through the Site.
- Content Disclaimer.
- BondLink has not prepared or developed any of the Content on the Site, has not reviewed such information in any respect, has not checked such information for accuracy, and in some cases, the information provided may not have been viewed by BondLink. The Content available on the Site with respect to any issuer is not maintained by or under the control of BondLink. The Content on this Site with respect to any issuer was specifically authorized by that issuer to be communicated through this Site. Content contained on the Site has been provided by Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations and is included for general informational purposes only and is provided without warranty of any kind and, in particular, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made or is to be inferred as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any such information. The Content presented on the Site speaks only as of the date the Content was prepared by Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations or other third party and has not been updated since that date and as a result, may not address all factors which may be material to an investor and may contain omissions of fact or statements that are not accurate because of the passage of time or changes in facts or circumstance subsequent to the date of such Content. Consequently, no person should make any investment decision in reliance upon the Content contained on the Site. Content is provided to you AS IS. You understand that neither Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations nor BondLink guarantees the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of Content and you hereby agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the Content, and agree that you will not rely on the Content in making any investment decision. THE SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO SELL OR BUY ANY SECURITIES. OFFERS TO PURCHASE THE BONDS OR NOTES MAY ONLY BE MADE THROUGH A REGISTERED BROKER-DEALER AND THROUGH AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT.
- Forward-looking Statements.
- The Site contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from the projected results, including without limitation general economic and business conditions, conditions in the financial markets, the financial condition of the issuer and various state agencies and authorities, receipt of federal grants, litigation, arbitration, force majeure events and various other factors that are beyond the control of the issuer and its various agencies and authorities. Because of the inability to predict all factors that may affect future decisions, actions, events or financial circumstances, including, in particular, current adverse global financial market and economic conditions, what actually happens may be different from what is set forth in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are indicated by use of such words as “may,” “will,” “should,” “intends,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “estimates” and others.
- Official Statements.
- Bonds may not be sold, nor may an offer to buy be accepted, prior to the time an Official Statement is delivered in final form. A definitive Official Statement with respect to any bonds will be made available concurrently with their sale. No statement found on the Site or in the Content is incorporated by reference in any Official Statement for the bonds and no statement on the Site or in the Content is part of any Official Statement. By choosing to continue and view the Content on the Site you are acknowledging that you have read and understood and accept the terms of this disclaimer. The Site is designed to provide you with general information only and no person should make any investment decision in reliance upon the Content contained herein.
- Accessing and Downloading Content.
- You download information from the Site at your own risk. Neither Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations nor BondLink warrants that the Site or materials available therefrom are compatible with your equipment or that any such information is free from invasive or corruptive files or Harmful Code (as defined below). Neither Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations nor BondLink will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur as a result of (a) use of the Site or the Content, including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information, material or data, (b) any harmful features arising from the Site or the Content, (c) the act or omission of any other party involved in making the Site or the Content available to you, or (d) from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Site or the Content, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations, BondLink or third parties.
- Restrictions on Your Use of Content.
- Proprietary Rights.
- LICENSE TERMS.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS, LOGOS, SLOGANS AND TAGLINES.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on or through the Site are the property of BondLink or their respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on or through the Site without the express written permission of BondLink or such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
- VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
- ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations AND BONDLINK DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations NOR BONDLINK WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations OR BONDLINK MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY IMPROPER USE OR IMPROPER DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION CAUSED BY YOU. Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations AND BONDLINK CANNOT AND DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE OR THE INTERNET OR FOR YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations OR BONDLINK BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations OR BONDLINK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations AND BONDLINK AND HOLD IT AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT SHALL BONDLINK AND Indiana Bond Bank Investor Relations’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- MODIFICATION TO OUR POLICIES.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site. No specified update or refresh date applied to the Site should be taken to indicate that all information with respect to the Site has been modified or updated.
- LOCAL LAWS AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
- ICE DATA PRICING & REFERENCE DATA, LLC
Certain information on the Site is provided by ICE Data Pricing & Reference Data, LLC (and its affiliates as applicable) (“PRD”). Copyright 2020, PRD. Reproduction of PRD Content (as defined below) in any form is prohibited excepted with the prior written permission of PRD. None of PRD, its affiliates, or their third party information providers guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any PRD municipal curve data or any portion thereof (“PRD Content”) and is not responsible for any errors or omissions, regardless of the case or for the results obtained from the use of such information. In no event shall PRD, its affiliates or any of their third party information providers be liable for any damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including lost income or lost profit and opportunity costs) in connection with the Site visitors’ or others’ use of the PRD Content or any portion thereof.
- MUNICIPAL MARKET ANALYTICS INC.
ALL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MUNICIPAL MARKET ANALYTICS INC.’S (“MMA”) IS PROTECTED BY U.S. COPYRIGHT LAW AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED, REPACKAGED, FURTHER TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, DISSEMINATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR RESOLD, OR STORED FOR SUBSEQUENT USE FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FORM OR MANNER OR BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER, BY ANY PERSON WITHOUT MMA PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
All information on the Site sourced to MMA is obtained by MMA from sources believed by it to be accurate and reliable as of the time of collection, but MMA has not independently verified or otherwise investigated that information. INFORMATION AND ANALYSIS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND MMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ANALYSIS.
MMA is not a broker or investment advisor, and does not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber. The analysis provided by MMA should be construed solely as statements of opinion and does not constitute statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, sell, or hold any securities. None of the information and analysis is, or is intended to be, personalized investment advice. Readers should consider these opinions in the context of their own financial situation, objectives, and needs. While past results may be analyzed in this report, past results are not indicative of future performance. The information provided by MMA should not be used by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment; nor should they make any investment decision without first consulting their own personal financial advisor and conducting their own research.
MMA may sell research content or consulting services to companies, issuers, or other persons mentioned in this report. MMA does not buy, sell, hold or otherwise trade in municipal securities or related derivatives; however, one or more of its directors, officers, employees, or agents may own long or short positions in securities or related derivatives discussed in this report.
You agree that under no circumstances shall MMA, its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents, have any liability to any person or entity, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for (a) any loss or damage in whole or in part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any error or any circumstance or contingency within or outside the control of MMA, or any of its officers, directors, owners, employees, or agents, in connection with the procurement, collection, compilation, analysis, interpretation, communication, publication, or delivery of any such information and analysis; or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory, punitive or incidental damages whatsoever (including without limitation, lost profits) resulting from the use of or inability to use any such information and analysis, even if MMA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
BY USING MMA’S RESEARCH, YOU ARE HEREBY AGREEING TO THE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPHS.